Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funny Quotes!

Well, since I have had an insistance of people (it's a like a flock of geese, or a pride of lions) begging, demanding etc. for me to do a new blog post, I decided, in a last ditch attempt, to think of a blogging subject. So, I give to you, quotes made by me and my crazy family and friends. Hopefully, they will make you laugh, (because that is the freaking purpose of this blog, for my inner comedian to shine through.)



DannyBoy:

"Ruby, you need 2 things to get by in the real world(since when does a 13 year old boy know anything about "the real world"?) ...a job, a house and a car."



"OK everybody shut up & be quiet! We need to make a suppressed box."




"Why are you and Katie always talking about TR? What's TR? Teddy Roosevelt? You guys talk about Teddy Roosevelt all day?" (Yes, Daniel, that is what normal teenage girls talk about. Actually, it means Teen Randomness)




Monkey:



Doing schoolwork with My baby bro, about 2 years ago, when he was 4.



Me:"Ok...Write the letter S,Gabriel."


G:"Ok, hold on. I have to finish drawing a smiley face on the sun."


Me: (rolls eyes) "Ok, hurry up."


G:(stops drawing) "I don't want to write my letters now. I want to do my math."


Me:(sighs) "Ok...(I get out his book) Write the numbers 8 & 9."


G: "I don't like writing my letters."


Me: (smiles, trying to be patient) "These are numbers."


G: "Oh yeah! I forgot! I'm so stupid!" (laughs hysterically)




"If I put on these boots, you will probably say I'm cute." (Jealous of my complimenting SissyBug's boots)


Making cookies one night...


G:"Ruby, how hot is the oven?"

Me: "Um, it says 185 degrees."

G:(laughs hysterically) "That must be how hot you think The Jonas Brothers are!"


a few minutes later...


G: (acting like he's up to no good)"Ruby, how hot is the oven now?"

Me:"350 degrees, why?"

G:"That must be how hot you think Taylor Lautner is!"(breaks into hysterical laughter)





SissyBug:


"Mommy! Yuby thyew the yope on the yoof!" = "Ruby threw the rope on the roof." (Back when she pronounced all her r's as y's)




S: (drops something) "Oh CRAP."

Dad: "Don't say crap.You're too little to be saying stuff like that."

S:"Crappity...crap,crap, CRAP." (flounces away)




"Ruby, what do you think is better? French kissing or American kissing?" (Not really sure what exactly AMERICAN kissing is but I think it's supposed to be a quick peck on the lips...?)



RubyDoo:



"Ah, I don't get this game! I'm tired and funcused."



"I make all inanimate objects shake in fear!"


"Oh mommy, I'm so 'tarded! *walks right into the wall* "Point proven."

Ok there ARE SO many more quotes that I have, I just can't remember them so I guess this, like the funny pictures, will be a 2 parter!

ENJOY!!!!!! And comment, you little monsters. Oh wait, I'm not Lady Gaga and you are not my fans...

Comment you little...blog followers. ( I gotta come up with a more creative name for you guys)

























3 comments:

  1. Omg ruby, those are freaking hilarious. G is so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I can't decide if I like little monsters or little blog followers better :P ;)
    really funny stuff!! You're family knows how to make people laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u continually top ur last post
    funniest quotes eva
    LOL keep it up :)
    btw i am a follower

    ReplyDelete