Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun weekend!!!

Hello My Little Blog Monsters! (Yeah that's what I'm calling ya'll now. Miss Steffani Germanotta, I am only part way copying you)


SO, I am feeling quite happy as of late. My bestest friend in the entire universe, the one and only Hannah Smith (Well, I'm sure there are like 5 bazillion more Hannah Smiths but this one is one in a million) invited me over this last weekend. (Well, it WAS last weekend when I wrote this, but I don't feel like figuring out the dates. It was 2 weeks ago.) And it was SOOOO much FUNNNNN!!!!!!!

First off, we were in tiny (Well,the town part is tiny, I don't know about population or actual size) but GORGEOUS Phillipsburg, Montana, up at her grandparent's beautiful house, in the amazing woods. (More on those later, and YES, I am using a lot of adjectives in this post but it's hard not to!)

Daniel came along too, I should mention and Hannah's brother, affectionately known as Tater hung out with us too. We jammed a little bit, Me with guitar and a little bit of vocals, Hannah on the keyboard with BEAUTIFUL vocals, Tater on guitar and Daniel on drums. I don't think we ever actually played a whole song together but it was fun nonetheless and I loved it!

I also reallllllllly liked the Taylor acoustic guitar. It was shiny, small and didn't smell weird. I found a picture of it (or one very similar to it anyways) That guitar = LOVE! Like, if I could marry a guitar, it'd be that one. By the way, once a lady legally married a rock, which I personally found to be stupid because rocks don't talk, among other things. So it would be boring to be married to a rock. The poor lady must've had some SERIOUS relationship issues with humans. Guitars are more entertaining than rocks. At least you can play with a guitar. And here I am going off on one of my random rabbit trail ramblings...

Hannah and I also did typical "girly" stuff. We talked, watched a chick flick, talked, french tipped our nails(check out them bee-yoo-tee-full claws! FYI, I have not bitten my nails for like 3 weeks now, except for 1, but I was deep in thought when it happened. That is my excuse.), talked, went on a couple walks/hikes, talked etc.
But if you known anything about me, I am NOT ALWAYS a girly girl and sometimes I like to get dirty. So what better to do than go quadding? THERE'S MUD! (Which reminds me, I should've got a picture of my muddy pants but whatever) It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (o's would go on for about another page) FUN!!!!!!! The wind blowing in my face, looking at the UNBELIEVABLE scenery, my face being frozen into a smile for half an hour afterwards. It was REALLY fun when Hannah drove us over this huge bump and I almost flew off ("I got like 3 feet of air that time.") I was laughing so hard! It's OFFICIAL: I LOVE FOURWHEELING!

Our boots in order from left to right: Me, Hannah, Tater and Daniel. This is the log we sat on and got infested by ticks. Which was gross. And I felt creepy crawly for a week afterwards. But there were pretty little, yellow flowers. And we wondered if the big lumpy thing in the distance was a bear. Tater had bear spray though, so we were covered if it decided to come across the valley to us.





So there you go! Enjoy! And comment Little Blog Monsters!

I also got some pictures (that do not do the real thing justice) of the mountains. I was reminded several times why I like Montana: IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! (Yes I needed to be reminded...Anaconda is not good at keeping that particular set of beliefs in check)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it Fuzzy :D Tater and I had a blast with you and Daniel. Hopefully we can do it again and hopefully sooner than someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I made a mental list as I read this...
    1. DUDE! I am so freaking jealous that I was not there! Oh, wait, no I'm not, you are wearing like a million layers and heavy coats...
    2. "you got like 3 feet of air that time!"
    3. Daniel looks just like you
    4. what is quadding? is it the same as 4wheeling?
    5. Did you take those pictures??? For real? That is so amazingly breathtaking, I wish I knew what mountains like that looked like. I bet I would love them like i love canyons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,Actually, I am only wearing a tank top under my coat. It honestly wasn't that cold. The bundling up is actually for windchill from going so fast rather than coldness
    2,YES I DID AND IT WAS AWESOME!
    3,Uh, ok... well we ARE related...
    4,Yes quadding = fourwheeling
    5,YES, I did take those pictures and it was absolutely BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful. You think the pictures are amazing? Wait til you see the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Montana is my dream place to live. Seriously. I would be in heaven waking up to those mountains every day. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete