Friday, January 29, 2010

New Hair Do!

I have exciting news...be prepared...Drumroll! I have a new 'do! Thanks to:


, , AND...
(MOMMY)

Yes, I'm wearing fake glasses in the picture and that picture is like a year old.


Ok so, you wanna see my hair? Yes? No? Well, guess what...if you read my blog, you have no choice.



As with ANY makeover, you need a "before" picture so...

And YES, I know I look like the Queen of the Undead Zombie Legion of Montana.




BEFORE (Ewww!)


AFTER (YAY!)




If my hair was always straight, I'd totally go shorter...and apparently I am not photogenic last night or today...Or it could be the lack of sleep...Anyways, what do you think? Is it better Curly or Straight? Speaking of which I need a new straightener...mine is evil...it PULLS YOUR HAIR! I yelled at it this morning and it pulled again! Ergo my straight haired pictures looking kinda frizzy. Oh yeah and I got hurt by the scissors...mommy stabbed me! lol They are the freaking sharpest scissors EVER!














2 comments:

  1. the Undead Zombie Legion of Montana? hahaha! too funny! and cute! I like it short.
    lol, those scissors dont look that sharp.
    just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the Queen of the Undead Zombie Legion of Montana came after you, you would defend yourself too! At least I didn't use a frickin' 12 gauge... GOSH!

    ReplyDelete