Friday, January 8, 2010

AHHH NEW BLOGGER CHICK!

Hi Everybody!

I'm starting a BLOG! Holy cow! What am I thinking? Oh yeah. I was thinking, "Hey, that sounds kind of fun, cuz I like to write. But I have nothing to write about...oh, wait. WHO CARES?! I can be random!" So yeah, hopefully it will be amazingtastic and fantabulistic and all my other made up adjectives.

Oh and by the way I am going to post pictures of my recent crafty thingies too...so it will sort of be a craft blog but that's why I named it Randomly, Ruby...so I won't be tied down to one thingy! YAY!

Now that I've posted, I'm going to Youtube to learn how to play "Catch Me" by Demi Lovato, on the guitar, from Taylor Wagner, because she's the best Youtube guitar teacher I've found...YAY!

Peace, Love, Randomness

1 comment:

  1. randomly ruby as in "randomly, that is so you (or in this case, ruby)" or something like that...?

    ReplyDelete